Intuitive Spatial Controller
Total UxV control in your hand
The Kinesis Mimic controller is an essential accessory for the Kinesis ecosystem to enable intuitive control that works as simply as moving your hand. At its core, Mimic is a low cost, highly portable six degree of freedom (DOF) inertial input device designed to make the control of remote robots (UAS/UGV/payload) easy and user configurable.
The Tomahawk Robotics team has decades of experience designing intuitive user interfaces for mission-critical robotic systems.
The Kinesis Mimic Controller represents the latest advancements of this work, delivering the most portable and flexible control system available and optimized for use cases such as driving a UGV, flying a UAS, operating a robotic manipulator or controlling a pan/tilt/zoom sensor payload.
Tomahawk Robotics built Mimic to comply with the latest ROS standards to ensure broad applicability and future-proof capability improvements via software updates.
Mimic works natively with TOGA/IOP to unlock advanced control features for next-gen tactical systems. Additional features are enabled when Mimic is paired with Kinesis Mobile for unmatched portability or Kinesis Enterprise for full unmanned fleet command and control.
- Standard USB 2.0 interface
- Optional Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi interfaces for wireless operation
- Integrated 2000 mAhLi-ion battery and smart charger
- ROS Compliant
- Dimensions: 5.10” x 1.60” x 5.65”
- Weight: 0.37 lbs
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- MIL-STD 810G shock/vibration
- IP67 sealed enclosure
- RE/CE101, RE/CE102 compliant
- Fully integrated with Kinesis Mobile and Kinesis Enterprise
- Works natively with TOGA & MOCU
- Analog trigger for precise control
- A B X Y button diamond
- Back/reverse button
- Enable or “move” button for safety
- Vibro-tactile haptic feedback
- Wired connection via USB-C
- Left/right swappable belt clip
- Integrated charging via USB cable
- Integrated screen to provide additional critical information to the operator