Intuitive Spatial Controller
Total UxV Control in the Palm of Your Hand
The Kinesis Mimic controller is an essential accessory for the Kinesis ecosystem to enable intuitive control that works as simply as moving your hand. At its core, Mimic is a low cost, highly portable six degrees of freedom (DOF) inertial input device designed to make the control of remote robots (air/ground, platform/payload) easy and user-configurable. Mimic has been integrated and deployed with nano UAS drones to 1000+ lbs UGVs.
The Tomahawk Robotics team has decades of experience designing intuitive user interfaces for mission critical robotic systems.
The Kinesis Mimic controller represents the latest advancements of this work, delivering the most portable and flexible control system available and optimized for use cases such as driving a UGV, flying a UAS, operating a robotic manipulator or controlling a pan/tilt/zoom sensor payload.
Tomahawk Robotics built Mimic to comply with the latest open architecture standards to ensure broad applicability and future-proof capability improvements via software updates.
Mimic is the foundation to unlock advanced control features for next-gen unmanned systems. Pair Mimic with Kinesis Mobile for unmatched portability or Kinesis Enterprise for full UxV fleet command and control.
- USB 2.0 HID-compliant interface
- Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi interfaces for wireless operation
- Integrated 2000 mAh Li-ion battery and smart charging via USB-C port
- Runs FreeRTOS
- SDK available
- ROS compatible
- Dimensions: 5.10” x 1.65” x 5.75”
- Weight: 0.45 lbs
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- MIL-STD 810G shock/vibration
- IP67 sealed enclosure
- RE/CE101, RE/CE102 compliant
- Fully integrated with Kinesis Mobile and Kinesis Enterprise
- Analog trigger for precise control
- A B X Y button diamond
- Back/reverse button
- Enable or “move” button for safety
- Alt button for unique trigger actions
- Vibro-tactile haptic feedback
- Wired connection via USB-A or C
- Left/right swappable belt clip
- Integrated charging via USB cable
- Integrated daylight readable screen to provide additional system status