IOP Expansion Module
Expand the capabilities of your unmanned ground systems with IxM
The IxM leverages the Army’s RAS Interoperability Profile (IOP) to expand the capabilities of unmanned ground systems through modular payload integration. Upgrading any system, legacy or new, with an IOP compliant node is now possible as a simple bolt-on payload.
The rapidly changing requirements of soldier systems have driven the need for modular unmanned systems. Modular systems allow for quicker adoption of new technology and distributed computing capabilities through a common networked architecture.
The IxM enables an extension of the network to address both legacy and future systems that require additional connectivity to the Army’s modular payload network (RAS/IOP).
IxM operates seamlessly from unfiltered battery or DC rails. Its internal voltage regulation for add-on modular payloads provides excellent isolation, performance, and adherence to RE & CE requirements.
Designed from the ground up, IxM functions as both a retrofit kit for legacy systems as well as providing additional capability and payload expansion for current programs such as CRS-I, MTRS Inc2, CRS-H, SMET, RCIS and Leader-Follower.
- 22 to 50 VDC input voltage range
- Dual output ports (125 W each)
- IOPv3 38999 Series III
- Configurable output voltages
- IOP 12, 24 and 48 VDC
- Custom options available
- 10/100 Mbpsmanaged switch
- Dual RS-232 ports
- Integrated circuit protection
- Dimensions: 7.36” x 4.00” x 3.24”
- Weight: 3.64 lbs
- Mounting options: Picatinny Rail, ¼-20 1” plate
- Operating temperature -20°C to 60°C
- MIL-STD 810G shock/vibration
- IP67 sealed enclosure
- 15 kV HBM ESD protection
- RE/CE101, RE/CE102 compliant
- Webpage configurable interfaces
- Remote firmware update capability
- Voltage and current monitoring
- CBRNE to JAUS data conversion
- Disruptor and camera control